Owner Operators are required to have a Consortium/Third Party Administrator (C/TPA) to handle much of their drug and alcohol requirements. Employers can choose to have a C/TPA to handle much of their drug and alcohol requirements, which helps drivers stay on the road.
Come Join Our Consortium! We are also part of the FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse
- – Pre-Employment Detailed Query in Clearinghouse
- – Annual Limited Query in Clearinghouse
- – Reporting of actual knowledge, refusals, positive alcohol results, negative return-to-duty results, and completion of follow-up programs
Consortium (first year membership):
- -For a small annual fee, we can add you to our random consortium. This way, you can rest assured knowing you adhere to D.O.T. requirements.-
- -DOT Pre-Employment Drug Test + Physical
- – Company Set-up in Consortium
- – Enrollment in Quarterly Random D&A Selections
- – Basic FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy
- – Access to 18,000+ collection sites nationwide
- – Manage the random selection process; testing process of collection site, lab, and MRO; and quality assurance
- – Unlimited consultation on federal & state laws regarding drug & alcohol testing
- -Setting up random programs with us is easy, Just give us a quick phone call and one of our team members will get you set up.
Unfamiliar with D.O.T. drug testing guidelines? Click the following link to learn more: https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/regulations/drug-alcohol-testing/overview-drug-and-alcohol-rules